What does my plumber/electrician need to supply?


While the vast majority of the components are included with the Warmboard Comfort System, there are a few items which must be sourced elsewhere. These include:

  • PVC intake and exhaust (for boiler)
  • 1-ΒΌ" copper piping (for boiler)
  • 3/4" or 1" supply and return manifold distribution lines (copper or pex)
  • Condensation discharge line, gas line, T&P discharge line, backflow preventer discharge line
  • J-Boxes and GFI outlets (as specified in our drawings)