Why Warmboard Inc.
- We are a problem-solving company that is changing our industry with innovative and elegant solutions, we foster a culture of continual learning and growth, we strive for quality and excellence in everything we provide our customers
- We offer a generous base salary plus uncapped commission
- We provide a competitive complement of benefits along with a car allowance and expense account
- You will contribute to the finest projects created by renowned architects, builders, and engineers
Who We Are
Northern California based Warmboard Inc. is the most respected radiant heating company in our industry and has grown to be the number one provider for radiant floor heating in North America, based on the strength of our superior, well differentiated and patented technologies. Our reputation for best in category quality and performance is exceeded only by the reputation of our team members for service, integrity and intelligence. In this exciting role, you will work directly with the leading architects, construction professionals, and mechanical engineers in the region. You join a team that is deeply committed to providing innovative and intelligent solutions to improve lives and change the way people feel about in-home comfort.
We are seeking a Regional Manager to help increase our sales within Ohio, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate has a home office located in Columbus, OH.
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator in presenting our technology to architects, builders, mechanical trades, and homeowners. You are also comfortable challenging preconceived notions and making recommendations that may be viewed as outside the norm. If you are a hunter, analytical, and love to win, we want to talk to you!
- Act as the point of contact for existing and potential clients within the region
- Implement effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Expand our existing network of relationships with design and construction professionals in the region
- Meet with potential clients to provide solutions and address concerns, travel throughout region as needed
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Work closely with a Project Manager at HQ and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas
- Prepare and submit reports to the Eastern Sales Manager
- Maintain a working knowledge of architecture, construction and heating
What We’re Looking For
- Positive can-do, self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication, organizational, and listening skills
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Strong interest in construction and architecture
- Resilient attitude and able to work productively from a home office
- While not a requirement, ideal candidate has previously sold to design and construction professionals and has existing relationships
- Proficient in MS Office; computer savvy, quick study for proprietary CRM
- CEB Challenger Sales trained a plus
- University degree, preferably in a technical field though others will be considered
Electronic resumes only. Please submit a concise one page resume with the briefest descriptions of your educational and job history for consideration by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.