Why Warmboard Inc.
- We are a problem-solving company that is changing our industry with innovative and elegant solutions, we foster a culture of continual learning and growth, we strive for quality and excellence in everything we provide our customers
- We offer a generous base salary plus uncapped commission
- We provide a competitive complement of benefits along with a car allowance and expense account
- You will contribute to the finest projects created by renowned architects, builders, and engineers
Who We Are
Northern California based Warmboard Inc. is the most respected radiant heating company in our industry and has grown to be the number one provider for radiant floor heating in North America, based on the strength of our superior, well differentiated and patented technologies. Our reputation for best in category quality and performance is exceeded only by the reputation of our team members for service, integrity and intelligence. In this exciting role, you will work directly with the leading architects, construction professionals, and mechanical engineers in the region. You join a team that is deeply committed to providing innovative and intelligent solutions to improve lives and change the way people feel about in-home comfort.
Reasons you will love working for Warmboard:
We are known in our industry to be the best in our category and it’s always more satisfying to sell the best
- We are found in the finest architecture created by renowned architects and builders. If you love being a part of the creation of state-of-the-art human environments, which incorporate the best technologies, you will find great job satisfaction.
- We pride ourselves on a corporate culture of achievement, success and genuine excellence in everything we take on. This is a great group of individuals to be a part of.
The position offered is CAD designer in our Design & Technical services department. Ideal candidates will be familiar with AutoCAD (minimum of 2-yr on 2013 or better) in an architectural or construction related context. Construction knowledge, ability to read plans fluently, and Architectural engineering experience is a plus. Must have good organizational skills, detail oriented, and able to work well in a team environment. Candidates should also be career oriented, intellectually curious, ambitious and self-motivated. A high level of computer literacy (PC platform) with Microsoft Office skills is essential. Professionalism in communication skills is a key requirement. Candidates must be already located in the local area. Warmboard Inc. will not relocate candidates.
Compensation negotiable (includes: salary and health benefit package).
Join a winning team, as we convert the United States to radiant floor heat.
Electronic resumes only. Please submit a concise one page resume with the briefest descriptions of your educational and job history for consideration by email to: email@example.com.
No phone calls please.