The Yellow House is a unique project designed specifically for adults with autism. As such, extensive design considerations were made to ensure the house would accommodate individuals with a wide spectrum of sensory sensitivities.
- It doesn't matter whether it's summer or winter, the leaks and cracks in your house could be losing money in either heating or cooling costs. It's important to ensure your house is sealed off completely from the outside world if you don't want to see your savings escaping through the windows and doors of your home.
- This entry of Warmboard Works is from a homeowner in the Chicagoland Area who recently retired and built his 4000 sq.ft dream home.
- In this Warmboard Works, Jeff Persons of Geo Source One Inc. talks to us about his renovation of the “Rock House”. Located on property obtained through a land grant from the American Revolutionary War, the home was built while the area was still Indian Territory. Rather than tearing the home down, the structure was maintained and underwent an extensive renovation.
- In this episode we hear from Wilf Scheuer of Pro-Star Mechanical as he talks to us about a unique build on top of a mountain in the Gulf Islands.
- A guest post courtesy of Carlisle Wide Plank Flooring:Wide plank wood floors and radiant heat are architectural products that consumers want in their homes in 2015. Wood floors create a beautiful design aesthetic, and radiant heat is one of the most efficient heating systems on the market today.