Warmboard, Inc. is proud to be involved in many professional associations throughout the US. Here are a few of the organizations we’re a part of.
National Association of Home Builders
- NAHB is a trade association that helps promote the policies that make housing a national priority. Since 1942, NAHB has been serving its members, the housing industry, and the public at large.
U.S. Green Building Council
- The U.S. Green Building Council is a non-profit community of leaders working to make green buildings available to everyone within a generation
American Institute of Architects
- For almost 150 years, members of The American Institute of Architects have worked with each other and their communities to create more valuable, healthy, secure, and sustainable buildings and cityscapes.
- Warmboard is also a proud member of numerous local AIA chapters throughout the US.
National Wood Flooring Association
- Nearly two decades ago, several leading wood flooring businessmen met to discuss the need for a professional wood flooring trade association. Their mission was to create an organization that would help advance and promote the wood flooring industry, while bringing valuable resources and information to its members. In 1986, their dream became a reality with the launch of the National Wood Flooring Association.